Tim Beard has had a passion for computers from an early age. He grew up around computers, and since the age of 10 often accompanied his father to work on Saturdays, learning how to run a tab card sorter, in the days of the monster mainframes. Then when personal computers came along in the 1980s, he dove in headfirst and hasn’t looked back since.
Building computer systems from the ground up for nearly 40 years has provided Tim with valuable opportunities to learn and grow along with the computer industry. This hand-on experience gives him a unique perspective and broader skill set than most to assist all types customers with any and all computer issues.
Decades of Knowledge and Experience
Tim has installed and managed many different types of operating systems and network software packages. These include MS-DOS, Dr DOS, Novell Netware, Lantastic, Microsoft Windows 3.x, 9x, NT, 2000, XP, VISTA, 7, 8, 10, 11, Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 and 2019. He also has experience with key applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, etc.), Microsoft Works, Quicken, QuickBooks, Peachtree, The General Store, Counterpoint, Mass90/200, Lytec, Easyway Practice Manager and EZOffice Manager . . . And an endless number of utilities and PC protection software.
Using Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft FrontPage, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Flash, various online website builder programs and shopping carts, he has also designed many websites for businesses and religious organizations.
Tim’s Certifications Include:
- MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional)
- MCP+I (Microsoft Certified Professional Plus Internet)
- MCSE (Microsoft Certified System Engineer)
- CMRS (Certified Malware Removal Specialist)
Tim Beard is a qualified computer technician with decades of experience in the computer industry. He also has a passion for computers, so he continues to study and keep up to date with the rapid changes in equipment and software releases in order to provide superior service to all his clients.
Add us as your personal IT support when:
- You want to focus on your business, not the technology!
- Your current system seems to hinder business more than it helps.
- You need better reliability and security for your computer network.
- You know that computer downtime costs you money.
- You need to be certain your data is always backed up, period.
- You would like to enable your employees to work remotely.
- You want your employees to do the jobs they were hired for, not waste time on computer problems.
- You believe that preventing problems is more efficient than paying to fix problems.
- You are looking to expand your business, but need to know the technology and costs involved in doing so.
- You know that lost productivity due to computer issues is tied to your bottom line.